Business Partner (Sales Manager) – Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne areas currently available
- Uncapped commission structure
- Potential for long term passive income
- Manage your own time and success
- Sales or veterinary industry experience valued
- Scratch your entrepreneurial itch with this long term contractor role
- Build an asset from your own hard work
Trupanion Business Partners have a unique opportunity to enter a rapidly expanding market. Unlike other business opportunities, Trupanion offers the possibility of long-term passive income.
Trupanion Australia is rapidly expanding its reach in Australia disrupting the Australian pet insurance industry with technology and approach, to provide an exceptional experience for pet owners and veterinarians.
We are looking for driven, reliable, pet passionate individuals that will build, maintain and strengthen relationships with the veterinary community in the greater Perth area!
Managing your own territory and time, you will have the independence to best grow relationships built within your territory with the help and support of highly skilled and dedicated pet-passionate team.
Our model directly compensates you for the work you put in. You can control and gain momentum, achieve longevity, to provide you with the opportunity for uncapped income.
In addition to your work in the field, our brand and marketing teams manage a variety of print and online campaigns directed at both hospitals and pet owners. And there’s a halo effect from our other marketing and distribution channels you will benefit from.
Individually assigned territories are part of what makes our Trupanion Territory Partner program unique. Instead of competing with others for sales and commissions, you’ll receive a clearly defined geographic territory that belongs entirely to you.
Are you passionate about pet care and welfare?
Are you ready to remove financial barriers so families can get best medical treatment for their dogs and cats?
Here is your chance to truly impact pet care, pet owners and the veterinary industry broadly, by helping veterinary teams provide the best medical care for patients.
You will visit veterinary practices to establish relationships and educate hospital staff to understand the benefits of our unique top tier product and service.
Being a Trupanion Business Partner is a full-time commitment involving a high level of activity to assist in maintaining and building our success and be open to growth and change.
- Have an entrepreneurial drive, desire to control ones own destiny whilst being well supported by a large cohesive growth minded organisation
- Want to be financially rewarded for the effort you put into your work
- Be self-motivated, yet work well with others to achieve common goals
- Ability to establish rapport and earn trust with people quickly for long term outcomes
- Have the confidence to present and train groups of people with varying skills and learning backgrounds
- Show ability to work independently and in step with a national and international team.
- Possess outstanding communication and listening skills and a professional appearance
- Live within Greater Perth (fully remote opportunity with access to our office for training and support)
- Vehicle required
- Veterinary or pet health industry understanding valued
- B2B Sales, marketing background valued
To apply please email your expression of interest (cover letter and CV) to [email protected]
Trupanion: We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We want to see our people succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We are focused on providing training and support to all team members and contractors to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Trupanion embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
Come join us to truly save lives and help us make the world a better place for pets, their families, and the veterinary teams who devote their lives to them.
We’re here to change the pet insurance experience. Help us make that change.