Business Development Manager – Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney areas available (work from home)
- Uncapped commission structure, with long term significant potential
- Sales and/or veterinary industry experience valued
- Base salary + commission + car allowance
- Work from home, starting in Jan 2022
Trupanion Business Partners have a unique opportunity to enter a rapidly expanding market with loads of potential.
Trupanion Australia is rapidly expanding its reach in Australia disrupting the Australian pet insurance industry with technology and approach, to provide an exceptional experience for pet owners and veterinarians.
We are looking for a driven, reliable, pet passionate individuals that will build, maintain and strengthen relationships with the veterinary community in the Greater Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane areas!
You’ll love advocating for a product and service you can be truly proud in, that uniquely solves problems for pet parents and veterinarians.
Are you passionate about pet care and welfare?
Are you ready to remove financial barriers so families can get best medical treatment for their dogs and cats?
- You will visit veterinary practices to establish relationships and educate hospital staff to understand the benefits of our unique top tier product and service.
- You will have scope to grow relationships built within your territory with the help and support of highly skilled and dedicated pet-passionate team.
- Here is your chance to truly impact pet care, pet owners and the veterinary industry broadly, by helping veterinary teams provide the best medical care for patients.
In addition to your work in the field, our brand and marketing teams manage a variety of print and online campaigns directed at both hospitals and pet owners. And there’s a halo effect from our other marketing and distribution channels you will benefit from.
Individually assigned territories are part of what makes our Trupanion Business Partner Associate program unique. Instead of competing with others for sales and commissions, you’ll receive a clearly defined geographic territory that belongs entirely to you.
- Desire to control your own destiny whilst being well supported by a large cohesive growth minded organisation
- Want to be financially rewarded for the effort you put into your work
- Be self-motivated, yet work well with others to achieve common goals
- Have the ability to establish rapport and earn trust with people quickly for long term outcomes
- Have the confidence to present and train groups of people with varying skills and learning backgrounds
- Show ability to work independently and in step with a national and international team.
- Be comfortable making cold calls and in-person visits to veterinary hospitals as well as negotiating sales processes
- Possess outstanding communication and listening skills and a professional appearance
- Live within your own territory (fully remote opportunity with access to our office for training and support)
- Work from home some days with the balance and majority of your time visiting and creating relationships within your territory
- Access our national office for training and events
- Vehicle required (car allowance included)
- Veterinary or pet health industry understanding valued
- B2B Sales, marketing background valued
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Trupanion: We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We want to see our people succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We are focused on providing training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
Come join us to truly save lives and help us make the world a better place for pets, their families, and the veterinary teams who devote their lives to them.
We’re here to change the pet insurance experience, help us make that change.